If you sometimes lose the motivation to run, here are 10 famous quotes for running that will keep you motivated.
1. “To be a consistent winner means preparing not just one day, one month, or even one year — but for a lifetime.” Bill Rodgers
2. “A run begins the moment you forget you are running.” Adidas Ad
3. “Running! If there’s any activity happier, more exhilarating, more nourishing to the imagination, I can’t think what it might be.” Joyce Carol Oates
4. “Running is about finding your inner peace, and so is a life well lived.” Dean Karnazes
5. “Anything is possible, but you have to believe and you have to fight.” Lance Armstrong
6. “It’s easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top.” Henry Ward Beecher
7. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” Jim Ryan
8. “Nobody’s a natural. You work hard to get good and then work hard to get better.” Paul Coffey
9. “Don’t fear moving slowly forward…fear standing still.” Kathleen Harris
10. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Confucius
What famous quotes keep you running?